How to lose weight and get a tinier belly, become healthier, fitter and happier?
If you haven’t heard from yoga yet, watch the video from certified instructor Zoe Bray-Cotton to have feeling about what NOT doing yoga is doing to your body all the time.
The meaning of Yoga for us.
- Yoga is a mindful practice that changes genetics by influencing breath, thoughts, actions.
- To let Yoga work for us, we have to learn it. Yoga becomes a habit that eliminates other habits with destructive character and judgement and we just replace them through the understanding of pure consciousness about awareness and focus on breath, thoughts and actions.
- Beginning to feel aligned, where everything just flows simultaneously, effortless, natural.
- In these moments of concentration, no other thought can be thought.
- That is the moment of the now with no judgement.
- This means in that period of each Yoga session you gonna lose the idea of what overweight, stress, anger, fear or anxiety and much more is.
- You suddenly detach with all that identifications and from there you create a new better version of attachment.
- Step by step.
- The more you allow yourself to let go and detach sometimes from the idea of the reality you experience, the more you feel compassion and being sensitive for good things in your life to come, because you are attached with that idea more and more in your life.BUT, here is a catch, too: In the beginning it can make us sweat a lot, make us feel like giving up, even if its only little feeling. We all experience it differently. Some may have fun from the very beginning, some may need more discipline to actually do it. Some of you need to push harder and some of you not. That is only possible through the idea of relativity and comparing with each other.Our goal is that nobody of our team members will give up and stay in the life they are already. Our goal is to help you focus and achieve all goals you want to set you with Yoga. With persistence we can achieve everything.YOU GET FULL SUPPORT TO TRANSFORM ON A SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL LEVEL
From the inside out. Like a caterpillar grows to a butterfly.
That is what University of Happy Life stands for.
And this is what Yoga means for us. Finding the inner guide, the course of purpose on a way with step by step movements designed from women for women.
So, Yoga gives us all many good reasons why we have to integrate it into our daily life.
And why not in the comfort of your own home?
To take part in our march yoga challenge and to make it easier for you to be on the same path, we recommend this course from Zoe Bray-Cotton, because she is a certified yoga instructor and with her experience she takes yoga to another dimension.
Her desire to yoga is just impressive and that does multiple things for us. This program has helped thousands of women in your age who did struggle with the exact same problems like overweight, stress, anxiety or worse, just by teaching Yoga in the best way possible.
If you haven’t purchase it yet, See for yourself!
Enjoy the YOGA CHALLENGE NOW and ask to join our secret facebook page where we keep you motivated.